Clearly, this is a positive alternative for motivated parents and their children.
Obviously, this is a positive alternative for motivated parents and their children.
Without doubt, computer have changed the way individuals interact with each other in American society.
Given the choice, he would sacrifice his high-paying job in exchange for more leisure time.
Given the chance, I'd spend all day reading.
"Given" is a shorter way to say "If I was/were given the choice, I would definitely not go".
(If I were) given the choice, I would definitely not go.
Living in sheer poverty, these people do not even have money to buy enough food.
- is conducive for 有利於; 使容易發生
- be more well-rounded 面面俱到的；全面的；多才多藝的；圓滿無缺的
- set out to do something 開始做某事
- strategies in coping with various problems 應對各種問題的策略
- develop their problem-solving skills 培養他們的解決問題技能
- boost their ability to… 提高他們…的能力
- generate 產生
- come up with new ideas 想出新主意
- who merely depend on themselves 僅僅依靠自己的人
- address the issue 解決問題
- can never be possible for those who … 對那些（）的人永遠不可能
- can never help 永遠幫不上忙
- If there is a choice= Given the choice